International Life Services - Making A Difference Together
International Life Services (ILS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1985 to promote Judeo-Christian values applied to family life, sexuality, and bioethical issues.
We seek to carry out our basic philosophy in a compassionate, practical and effective manner through research, information, service, and education.
- God is the Author of Life and God alone may terminate life.
- Promotion of the sanctity of and respect for human life includes protecting the unborn, abused, aged, handicapped, suffering, dying and needy members of our society.
- Alternatives to abortion are of paramount importance.
- The family is held in high esteem as the cornerstone of society.
- Premarital chastity is seen as a necessity for moral, spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being.
- We support the proper use of Natural Family Planning and oppose contraception or any other form of reproductive technological interventions which separate the unitive and procreative aspects of marriage, or which violate the natural right to life.
This organization does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in hiring/employment practices.